Welcome to our Neighborhood
Looking out over the building on Capitol Hill, you can see the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, the Senate and House Office Buildings and the beautiful parks that surround them.
Capitol Hill has long been recognized as the political hub of Washington, DC. The United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress with the offices of 535 Members of Congress. These elected Members conduct the business of the people during the Legislative Sessions of the Senate and the House of Representatives. The Capitol is among the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. The Senate and the House of Representatives have met here for more than two centuries. It stands as a monument to the American people and their government.
The Capitol View on 400 is easily accessible from the Union Station Train and Metro, Reagan National, Baltimore Washington International and Dulles International Airports.
- 7 minutes from the US Capitol
- 3 minutes from Senate Office Buildings (Russell, Dirkson and Hart)
- 15 minutes from House Office Buildings (Cannon, Longworth and Rayburn)
- 2 minutes from Union Station and Metro
- Steps away from local hotels, restaurants and attraction
- 15 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport
- 30 minutes from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 45 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport
- 10 minutes from Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Hotel George
- Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill
- Liaison Hotel
- Phoenix Park Hotel
- Washington Court Hotel
Restaurants and Shops are also plentiful in this area from Union Station to Pennsylvania Avenue
The Capitol View on 400
444 N. Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Get Directions Now